This Halloween I was able to make a costume under $4.00. YAYY!!!
I decided to go as the Bag of Jelly Beans 😉 I was able to make this costume within 15-20mins. Yesterday when I wear my costume I was surprised that I got a lot of compliments. 🙂 and the kids love it.
- Large trash bag (clear) –
- leggings or tights
- Long Sleeve shirt
- “Jelly Beans Logo- Front Placement & “Jelly Bean nutritional info” Back Placement
- Balloons- Range from 50-70 Depends on the size.
- Begin by blowing the balloon- Make sure that the balloons are small and not full sized.
- Get a clear trash bag, cut holes for your arms and legs to fit through. ( I just cut the bottom corners for my legs
- Once you print the Jellybean logo and Nutritional fact. Use clear tape to put the Logo in front and the nutritional fact on the other side.
- Put on your long sleeve shirt and or legging/tights
- Climb into the trash bag
- Fill up the bag with colored balloons. Warning– If you put to many balloons you will have a hard time sitting down, driving, bending and kneeing. 🙂
- Ribbon- Two choices-
- Use a long piece of ribbon to tie the bag around your neck
- Or what I did- Using the ribbon I created one bow on each shoulder- Grabbing the excess plastic.
Hope you enjoy 🙂 & Have a Happy Halloween -XoXo Cecilia